Brand: Aurora Lighting
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The AOne„¢ Inline Dimmer fits between your lighting switch and first dimmable fixture and offers cost-effective control both individually or within a space. This trailing edge dimmer can control 320W of LED load and 320W of resistive load. The dimmer fits through a 50mm cutout, requires a 10mm ceiling void and should be used with TRIAC dimmable products only. The dimmer can be controlled wirelessly via a smartphone or tablet from anywhere in the world (AOne Hub required), using the ZigBee Home Automation protocol. (HA 1.2) This product is compatible with Google Home when used with an AOne Hub.
- Lighting circuit control from any where in the world via the Aurora AOne App or remote
- Retrofit using existing wiring
- Up to 320W circuit load per dimmer
- Fast and hassle-free installation
- Multi-user control
- In-Line dimmer can be controlled individually or as a group
- Scene scheduling
- Works with Google Home (AOne Hub is required)
- Zigbee HA1.2 to triac dimming control module
- 320W Maximum load (@240V AC)
- Single colour and leading/trailing edge dimming
- 100„ƒ over temperature protection
- Triac dimming. Dimming range 5-100%
- Compatible with most dimmable fixtures in the market
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
3 Year warranty