Brand: Aurora Lighting
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The battery powered Zigbee controlled AOne„¢ PIR & Door/Windows Sensors offer a cost effective solution to add security to your home. Configure your lighting space to activate devices, spaces or scenes based on movement detection, occupancy sensing, lux levels and doors / windows opening. The sensor can be applied to any flat surface with the 3m tape that is supplied with the product.
- Activate devices, spaces or scenes based on movement detection, occupancy sensing, lux level and doors / windows opening
- Configure within the AOne„¢ App
- Wireless performance (battery operated)
- 2 x AAA Batteries included
- Can be applied to a surface using the 3M tape supplied
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
- ZigBee 3.0
- 1 Year warranty