Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Blutide Sink Mixer with its elegant profile, effortless control and design excellence makes this basin mixer an admirable addition to your home.
- Bore range which is sleek in its design boasting simple yet elegant lines
- Corrosion resistant with DZR brass and 304 stainless steel
- Hand polished and plated with the highest quality of copper, nickel and chrome; Blutide taps and mixers emanate a beautiful, radiant diamond finish
- The Bore range one hole sink mixer has a swivel spout and the reach is 222mm
- Included with the mixer are 2 x 1/2" braided inlet tubes that are 350mm in length
- The diameter drilled into the surface (granite) for installation should be between 30-35mm diameter
- 15 Year guarantee
|Inlet:||G 1/2 inlets|
|Flexi tube length:||350mm|