Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Blutide's Dune range of mixer taps in a velvety matt black finish is a work of art. This range offers an elegance that is sure to bring a harmonious blend to any bathroom. Making a powerful statement in a powder coated Matt black finish it will define your style and reinvent your space allowing your personality to shine through.
- Corrosion resistant with DZR brass
- Hand polished and plated with the highest quality of copper, nickel and chrome; Blutide taps and mixers emanate a beautiful, radiant diamond finish
- Blutide concealed mixer bodies are designed for ease of installation
- With two 1/2" BSP x 15mm compression inlets and one 1/2" BSP x 15mm compression outlet
- The body is supplied with nuts and 15mm compression rings making the installation quicker and more cost effective for the plumber
- In addition the body is supplied with a plastic protective sleeve
- This sleeve protects the chrome portion of the body during plastering and tiling
- 15 Year guarantee
|Inlet:||1/2 inlets female|