Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Blutide's Spring range of mixer in a rich black finish is sure to embrace your individuality. This range will inject a unique energy that will enhance the tranquilly of your €œwellness oasis." Blutide's spring black range of single lever mixers, boasts the most luxurious velvety looking basin, bath, shower and sink mixers that will demand respect.
- Corrosion resistant with DZR brass
- Hand polished and plated with the highest quality of copper, nickel and chrome; Blutide taps and mixers emanate a beautiful, radiant diamond finish
- Spring range wall type bath mixer comes complete with a wall bracket and hand shower and hose
- Included with the mixer are 2 x s connections and coverplates
- The inlet centres on this mixer is 150mm apart and is adjustable from 130mm to 170mm
- 15 Year guarantee
|Inlet:||G 1/2 inlets|