Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- With 1400 watts, it has the highest motor power in its class for fast sawing progress in soft and hard wood
- Highest cutting depth (70 mm) and bevel capability (56°) in its class for flexibility in any work situation
- Compact tool design for best handling
- Turbo blower for dust-free view of the cutting line
- Optimised wood chip deflector for better view of the work surface
- Robust closed aluminium die-cast pendulum guard
- 1 Year limited warranty
- 1 x Circular saw blade
- Allen key WAF 5
- Parallel guide
- Dust extraction adapter
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|No load speed:||5,500rpm|
|Depth of Cut at 90°:||70mm|
|Saw blade diameter:||190mm|
|Saw blade bore diameter:||30mm|