Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Vibration reduced by up to 50% thanks to Vibration Control on main handle and auxiliary handle, for more comfortable work (EN 60745)
- Rotating bow handle for optimum handling
- Anti-rotation protective guard ‚¬€œ reliably protects the user if the grinding disc breaks
- Restart protection prevents the tool from automatically restarting after a power cut
- The protective guard quick adjustment is particularly easy to use
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Backing flange - 1 605 703 099
- Locking nut - 1 603 340 040
- Quick adjustment protective guard - 2 605 510 281
- SDS quick-locking nut - 1 603 340 031
- Two-hole spanner - 1 607 950 048
- Vibration Control auxiliary handle - 2 602 025 181
|Colour:||Blue, black and red|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Rated power input||2,400 W|
|No-load speed||6500 rpm|
|Grinding spindle thread||M 14|
|Disc diameter||230 mm|