Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Decoupled main and side handles and optimised hammer mechanism that minimises vibration where it originates
- Typical in-line design ensures optimum handling when working towards the ground
- Long lifetime due to robust metal components
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Auxiliary handle - spare part number 1 615 132 129
- Grease tube - spare part number 1 615 430 010
- Machine cloth
- 1 x pointed chisel, SDS-max, RTec Speed, 400 mm - 2 608 690 167
- Carrying case - spare part number 1 615 438 492
|Colour:||Blue, black and grey|
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Impact rate at rated speed:||900 - 1700 bpm|
|Rated power input:||1700W|
|Impact energy:||23 J|
|Vibration emission value ah:||8m/s²|