Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Powerful tool for mechanical engineering
- For wheel fitting on trucks, screw joints in steel construction and mechanical engineering, as well as in tank and pipeline construction
- Auxiliary handle with backing pad that can be fitted in two positions for better handling
- Hanging hook for attaching to a balancer
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Carrying case - spare part number 1 605 438 1BZ
- Auxiliary handle - 2 602 025 075
- Hanging loop - spare part number 3 601 310 013
|Colour:||Blue, black and grey|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Rated power input:||800W|
|Torque (hard screwdriving applications):||600Nm|
|Torque (soft screwdriving applications):||300Nm|
|Bit holder:||3/4" external square|