Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Ergonomic handle design for different grip positions to suit the job at hand
- Spindle lock with parked position makes changing the router bit quick and easy
- Integrated dust extraction
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Open-ended spanner 19 mm - spare part number 1 907 950 511
- Parallel guide with fine adjustment - 2 607 001 387
- Template guide adapter - spare part number 2 610 991 370
- Collet with nut 8 mm - 2 608 570 102
|Colour:||Blue, black and grey|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|No-load speed:||10000 - 24000rpm|
|Rated power input:||1,250W|
|Bit holder:||6 - 8,0mm|
|Maximum router cage stroke:||60mm|
|Template guide diameter:||17mm|