Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- High visibility due to high power diodes
- High work efficiency due to 3 x 360° lines: Simultaneous performance of horizontal and vertical leveling applications in the entire room with only one tool
- Easy to operate using intuitive user interface
- Self-leveling (4° in 4 sec) and very precise
- Compact, easy to handle and extremely robust
- Pendulum lock ensures safe transport
- 1 Year limited warranty
- 4 x 1.5 V - AA
- Laser target plate
- Carrying case
|Colour:||Blue, black and red|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Laser diode:||630 - 650nm, < 10mW|
|Operating temperature:||-10 ‚¬€œ 40°C|
|Storage temperature:||-20 ‚¬€œ 70°C|
|Working range without receiver:||30m (Radius)|
|Working range with receiver:||120m (Diameter)|
|Accuracy:||± 0.2 mm/m|
|Self-leveling range:||± 4°|
|Power supply:||4 x 1.5V LR6 (AA)|
|Operating time:||4 hours in 3-line mode|
|Tripod thread:||1/4", 5/8"|
|Projection:||3 x 360° line|
|Compatible laser receivers:||LR 6 +7|