Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Powerful motor with motor brake, starting current limitation, overload protection and Constant Electronic for the toughest applications
- Tool-free lowering of the riving knife for concealed cuts
- Safe storage of additional saw blade, assembly tools and accessories directly on the housing
- Dust extraction ports on the protective guard and on the back of the tool
- Integrated carrying handles
- Two layers of insulating material surrounding live parts or reinforced insulation. Does not require a connection to electrical earth (ground)
- Works even if there is a power outage and ensures that the angle grinder stops 70 percent faster than an angle grinder without a brake system
- Soft start as the load and torque of the motor are temporarily reduced during start-up
- Dust extraction directly into the integral dust bag on the tool and/or using an all-purpose dust extractor
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Dust extraction adapter - 2 610 015 509
- Angle guide - 2 610 015 508
- Parallel guide - 2 610 016 851
- Saw blade 254 x 30 mm
- Push stick - 2 610 015 022
- Storage for additional saw blade
|Colour:||Blue, red and grey|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Table size:||584 x 759mm|
|Saw blade diameter:||254mm|
|Saw blade bore diameter:||30mm|
|Incline setting:||47° L / 1° R|
|Cutting capacity on the right:||635mm|
|Cutting capacity on the left:||250mm|