Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Integrated point laser for incline measurement up to a distance of 30 m
- Strong magnets and two straps for securely fastening the instrument to work pieces
- Incline mechanism for fine adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Any value can be set as alternative 0°
- Angles can be adjusted manually to enable easy transfer
- Audio signal guides the user to the desired angle without having to look at the display
- Automatically rotating display for better readability
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Protective bag
- 4 x 1.5 V LR03 battery - AAA
|Colour:||Blue and grey|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Measurement range:||0 ‚¬€œ 360° (4 x 90°)|
|Working range (laser):||30m|
|Laser type:||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Levelingaccuracy of laser:||± 0,5 mm/m|