Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Robust block - pot, stacked construction for superior reliability and durability
- Enhanced versatility for common chiseling tasks
- Compact and 2.3 kg for comfortable and handy operation. Suitable for overhead applications
- Powerful 600 W motor for enhanced performance
- Forward/reverse operation
- Lock-on button for continuous drilling
- Soft grip for comfortable and fatigue free use
- Infinitely variable speed control with easy speed adjustment
- Overload clutch for better protection of users and tool in case of jamming drill bit
- 1 Year limited warranty
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|No load speed:||0 - 1400 rpm|
|Drilling range:||Concrete:||4 - 20mm|
|Impact energy:||0 - 1,7 J|
|Impact rate at rated speed:||0 - 4400 bpm|
|Rated power input:||600W|