BOSCH Therm 4200 Gas Geyser 11Lt
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
A desire to offer appliances that encapsulate the highest levels of energy saving while at the same time being extremely safe and easy to install and use has led to the utilization of innovative technologies that has allowed the elimination of plugs and cables and with it the complications those elements have brought to the user and installers over the years.
- The elegant design of the unit enables it to be seamlessly integrated into any kitchen with consummate ease
- Flame control and security by ionization
- Temperature control limiter
- Ignition by electronic device triggered when the water valve opens
- Display showing temperature, burner operation and malfunctions (11L, 14L and 18L only)
- User controls adjust flow and temperature
- Heat exchange in copper without tin/lead covering
- Flue gas safety device which turns off the heater in case of inadequate combusted gas evacuation conditions
- 1 Year warranty
|Water capacity:||11 Litre|
|Model type:||Type D - Outdoor|
|Water flow:||11 Litre/min|
|Water pressure (Min):||0.1 Bar|
|Water pressure (Max):||12.0 Bar|
|Rated output (Kw):||19.2kW|