SKU: P-Touch P-700
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Print labels quickly and easily
- No software or drivers to install - just connect via included USB cable to get started
- Create large, durable labels up to 24mm wide with large crisp text up to 48pt - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Customize labels using fonts and graphics on your computer
- Quickly create multi-line labels using the built-in software and your own keyboard
- Fast print speeds and automatic label cutting help support efficient labeling
- Download templates from the Cloud to add to your P-touch Editor label library
- When finished, simply turn it off and unplug. No software is left behind on your computer
- Includes 0.94" (24mm) laminated starter tape, 12V AC adapter, USB cable and software
- For more advanced labeling, such as including bar codes or printing from a database, you can use the P-touch Editor software
- 2-year limited warranty and free phone support
A PLUG & PLAY PC CONNECTABLE LABELLING MACHINE
With the stylish PT-P700, offices are now able to easily label their way to a more organised workspace environment.
This compact addition to the P-touch lineup provides for quick labelling with a speed of up to 30mm/sec. At the same time, the PT-P700 offers great user flexibility and connectivity, including Plug-and-Play USB compatibility.
In addition, the PT-P700 is now more versatile when used with the new P-touch Editor Version 5.1 software. Users are now able to choose from a wider range of label designs.
The PT-P700 offers simple connectivity ‚¬€œ so there's no software or drivers to install. Simply connect to computer via USB and launch the built-in software to get started creating professional labels.
- Label Tape Sizes: 6, 9, 12mm, 18mm and 24mm
- Print Resolution: 180dpi
- Operating System: Microsoft, Windows and Mac
- Cutter System: Automatic Cutter Blade
- USB: Built-in USB port with USB Cable
- Dimensions: 78mm(W) x 143mm(H) x 152mm(D)
- Max Print Speed: 30mm/sec