Brand: Major Tech
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The FFCB100 is a fuse finder system that consists of a Transmitter, which plugs into a socket outlet on the circuit you wish to be isolated and a Receiver Scanner.
The Transmitter sends pulse signals along a cable to the distribution board, the operator simply runs the Receiver Scanner along the fuses or circuit breakers, and the scanner will automatically identify the correct breaker by means of a green LED and a continuous tone.
The advanced microprocessor technology used makes the FFCB100 the automatic choice for Electricians , Electrical Engineers and Maintenance personnel who need to be absolutely certain which fuse or circuit breaker supplies a circuit.
- Automatic scanning technology
- Identifies circuit breakers
- Fuse finder
- Microprocessor is self calibrating
|Display:||LCD with Bargraph|
|Power source:||1 x 6F22|
|Safety specifications:||EN 61010-1|
|Low battery indication:||Flashing|
|Circuit Breaker/fuse finder:||FFCB100|
|MCB/Fuse finding:||Find MCB or fuse on dead circuit|
|Transmitter functions:||Connect to mains automatically starts|
|Receiver functions:||Three function, On/Reset/Off|
|Beeper:||Steady beep-testing red LED, continuous beep-strong signal Green LED|
|Tracing Depth:||Depends on medium and application|
|Cable Locator Mode:||0 - 2m (single-pole application)|
|Voltage detection:||0 - 0.4m|
|Current rate:||< 20mA|
|Height:||30mm / 40mm|
|Width:||75mm / 50mm|
|Length:||110mm / 210mm|