Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Install Cobra Flushmaster with confidence. Great dedication to quality, the Flushmaster is highly reliable and durable.
- Click Here For Product Warranty
- Exposed type, back entry toilet flushvalve with wall flange.
- SABS approved, SANS 1240.
- Integral vacuum breaker prevents back-syphonage.
- Includes bent flush pipe and pan connector.
- Push button flush activation and butterfly control inlet.
- Flush Pipes, Back entry bent flush pipe FMT1-1.
- Rubber pan connector to enable a leak-free/ odour free connection between the back entry flush pipe and the toilet.
- Warranty: 2 years
|Material:||Chrome plated brass|