Brand: CRC Lubricants
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
An industrial strength, low viscosity super penetrant designed to quickly loosen and free seized, bound or frozen fasteners.
Quickly permeates rust, scale, gum, grease and corrosion. Outperforms the competition as verified by independent tests.
- NSF. H2 - This product is acceptable as a lubricant where there is no possibility of food contact in official establishments operating under the Federal Mat & Poultry Products Inspection Program
- For use in automotive, mining, industrial, and electrical areas
- 360° Spray valve - allows for use at any angle
|Recommended for use on the following|
|Flammability class - CPSC:||None|
|Film type:||Thin, non-drying|
|NSF Category code:||H2|
|Aerosol flammability level||I|
|Removal:||Remove with petroleum distillates|