Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Introducing new to the South African market is the 16lt natural draft, constant temperature unit. It ignites with batteries, so you will always have hot water, even during power outages. This smart geyser adjusts itself to the water flow, which means that regardless of how many outlets are running simultaneously (up to a max of 16 litres) your water temperature simply won't run cold.
This stylish stainless steel gas geyser comes with a 1 year factory warranty. Installation and servicing of the appliance may only be carried out by a registered gas installer.
This water heater will require a 4Kg regulator and must be installed with a cover.
Cannot be installed indoors.
To view or download the instruction manual for this geyser click Here
- Domestic constant temperature unit with natural exhaust
- Automatic water flow/gas linked ignition
- Automatic pulse ignition from one "D" cell torch battery (not included)
- Aluminium coated front panel
- LCD control panel to set desired water temperature
- Automatic flame height/water flow control
- Constant temperature with varying water flow
- Can mix with cold water
- Must be installed with cover XLCov to prevent damage to the unit
- DewHot Geysers are SABS approved and have permits issued by the LPGSA safety association
- For outdoor use only - Type D
- 2 x Large showers
|Material:||Aluminium & Stainless Steel|
|Hot Water Output:||16lt|
|Water Flow min:||240lt/hr|
|Water Flow max:||960lt/hr|
|Solenoid Lifetime:||300,000 times|
|Water Pressure min:||0.3 bar / 3m|
|Water Pressure max:||5.0 bar / 50m|
|Water overheating protection:||75°C|