DewHot EcoDew Outdoor Gas Geyser 8Lt
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
All households need to optimise their spending so switch to gas and start saving now.
DewHot gas geysers are more economical to run than electrical geysers. They provide hot water instantly and they will not burst. Installations are simple and you will always have access to hot water when you need it. Don't let surging electricity prices and power cuts get in the way of focusing on what's important.
This gas geyser comes with a 1 year factory warranty. Installation and servicing of the appliance may only be carried out by a registered gas installer.
A gas geyser cover will be required if the geyser is installed facing oncoming weatheror if there isn't enough overhang or cover above the DewHot gas geyser.
Outdoor installation only
- White baked enamel front and back
- Domestic instant water heater with natural exhaust
- Water gas linked automatic ignition
- Automatic pulse ignition from two standard torch batteries
- LCD temperature gauge
- Flame height, gas flow knob
- Temperature, water flow knob
- Water pressure stabilizing design
- Water over heating protection (75°C)
- Flame out gas cut off
- Non return valve
- Low flow cut off
- Anti freeze drain
- For outdoor use only (undercover) - Type D
- Small shower
- 1 Year guarantee
|Water capacity:||8 Litre|
|Model type:||Type D - Outdoor|
|Water flow (Min):||240 Litre/hr|
|Water flow (Max):||480 Litre/hr|
|Water pressure (Min):||0.3 Bar / 3m|
|Water pressure (Max):||5.0 Bar / 50m|
|Rated input (kW):||16kW|
|Rated output (Kw):||14.4kW|
|Water overheating protection:||75°C|
|Solenoid lifetime:||300,000 times|