Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Now your hot water can run efficiently off low pressure and restricted municipal water supplies. The low pressure geyser is the perfect solution for your off-the-grid locations as they can run off stand tanks (rain tanks). The geyser regulates itself to the water pressure so your hot water won't be interrupted.
This gas geyser comes with a 1 year factory warranty. Installation and servicing of the appliance may only be carried out by a registered gas installer.
A gas geyser cover will be required if the geyser is installed facing oncoming weather, also in cases where there isn't enough overhang or cover above the unit.
If you wish to install the gas geyser indoors or in a poorly ventilated area you will require a flue for your gas geyser.
- Operates from as little as 1m water height
- Can be mounted indoors or outdoors. Indoors will require a flue
- Flow range from 12lt to 3lt/min
- Flow control tap on cold water supply
- Allows addition of cold water for your ideal operating temperature
- Water flow sensor means no diaphragm to freeze
- Automatic start, runs on two torch batteries (not included)
- Has adjustable pressure relief valve/drain stem
- Anti-corrosive aluminium coated
- Needs a flue
- DewHot Geysers are SABS approved and have permits issued by the LPGSA safety association
- For outdoor or indoor use - Type B
- 1 Year guarantee
- Full shower
- Occasional bath
- Ideal operation for a JoJo tank
|Material:||Aluminium and stainless steel|
|Water capacity:||12 Litre|
|Model type:||Type B - Indoor / Outdoor|
|Water flow (Min):||180 Litre/hr|
|Water flow (Max):||720 Litre/hr|
|Water pressure (Min):||0.1 Bar / 1m|
|Water pressure (Max):||5.0 Bar / 50m|
|Rated input (kW):||12kW|
|Rated output (Kw):||21.6kW|
|Water overheating protection:||75°C|
|Solenoid lifetime:||300,000 times|