Brand: Major Tech
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- 2/3/4-Wire digital earth resistance tester
- Earth resistivity tester (p) using 4 pole Wenner method
- 800 Data storage points
- Test current frequency in four bands of 94 / 105 / 111 / 128Hz
- Earth (Ground) Resistance 200k?
- Earth Soil Resistivity 200k?
- Current 80mA (Max)
- "Zero adjust" the Residual Resistance (Rk)
- Soil Earth Resistivity is automatically calculated
- Distance set within a , Range of 1.0 to 30.0m at 0.1 steps
- Severa sub-results and parameters can be shown on the display
- Memory, recall and download - results via USB adaptor
- Warning indication of noise high resistabce of auxiliary earth spikes
- IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V
- IEC 61010-1 CAT II 600V
- Lifetime warranty