Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Introducing the newest addition to Enlite's range of LED battens, BatPac™ PRO. This product provides over 40% energy savings compared to traditional fluorescent, however provides the direct replacements for single or twin fittings in size and output. Can also be surface mounted or suspended.
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser
- Delivering 118lm/W
- Knockouts for cable entry on both ends
- IK08 rated impact resistance
- Push-fit terminals and clip-in gear tray for fast installation
- Multiple BESA mounting points (matches traditional fluorescent)
- Adjustable light detector from 2-50 lux for microwave option
- Adjustable hold time 5 seconds to 30 minutes for microwave option
- 5 Year Warranty
|Colour Temperature:||4000K / Cool White|
|Lamp Life Hours:||50,000 hours|
|Voltage:||220V - 240V|