Brand: Aurora Lighting
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The Aurora S-Lite„¢ spike light is perfect for garden and outdoor areas. The head can be angled up to 270° and the cowl is removable if required to suit your application needs. Supplied with a spike, which can be removed if fitting on a mounting base (sold separately).
- IP65 Mains voltage adjustable black spike light
- Die-cast aluminium housing
- 180° adjustable head allows you to direct light as required
- Mounting base for floor/wall mounting (sold separately) - EN-SLM
- For use with GU10 lamps €“ lamps not included (Max 20W lamp)
- Pre-wired with 1 metre of rubber cable
- 3 year warranty
|Voltage:||220V - 240V|