Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Achieve significant energy savings and light output with the established industry leading GU10 5w lamps Featuring ThermoTec heat management and EnFiniti lenses. The ICE range has proved to be exceptionally reliable with the advanced technology delivering up to 540 lumens in both dimmable and non-dimmable - allowing for direct halogen lamp replacement at a fraction of the cost.
- Non-Dimmable GU10 lamp with industry leading efficiency
- Excellent energy efficiency - delivers more light using less energy
- ThermoTec technology utilises a combination of highly efficient LED light source, aluminium heat sinking and thermoplastic material for longer life and consistent performance
- EnFiniti edge-to-edge multifaceted polycarbonate lens creates low glare and halogen like appearance
- Wide 60° beam angle delivers increased light distribution
- 1.5kV surge protection
- 3 Year Warranty
|Material:||Plastic and aluminium|
|Colour temperature:||4000K / Cool White|
|Lumen per watt:||104ml/W|
|Lamp Life Hours:||25,000hrs|
|Power factor:||0.8 s|
|Voltage:||220 - 230V|