Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The range of triac dimmable Lumi-Fit™ commercial downlights deliver up to an impressive 106lm/W. Supplied with remote driver and fitted with an acrylic diffuser to reduce glare and for even light distribution. With multiple wattages and sizes on offer this range meets the needs for countless new commercial applications or an upgrade for compact fluorescent fittings in existing applications
- Low cost energy saving alternative to compact fluorescent fittings
- Life not affected by frequent switching e.g. when used with occupancy controls
- Triac dimmable as standard
- Plug and play remote driver for easy installation
- DALI version available to order
- 1.5kV surge protection
- 3 Year Warranty
|Colour temperature:||4000K / Cool White|
|Lamp Life Hours:||40,000 hours|
|Voltage:||220V - 240V|