Brand: Aurora Lighting
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The TF6060„¢ PRO is unique LED troffer that uses edge-lit technology to replicate the appearance of traditional direct/indirect luminaires. A high quaility light guide ensures complete uniformity across the diffuser and exceptional 100lm/W efficiency, producing 3000lm from just 30W. It significantly reduces glare and enhances visual comfort and is ideal for a wide range of commercial applications, including schools and offices.Not suitable for Aurora surface mount box however is suitable for Aurora's recess mount.
- Opal polycarbonate diffuser for even light distribution
- Delivering 100lm/W
- UGR19 (Unified Glare Rating)
- 1-10V and DALI dimmable option available
- 3 Year warranty
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Colour temperature:||Cool white|
|Lamp Life Hours:||50,000 hours|
|Beam angle:||90 degrees|