Brand: Aurora Lighting
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The PIR sensor wall light makes it ideal for accent lighting focusing on areas or features you want to light up, only at times when motion is detected up to 8m within it's 120° detection range. Fitted with a GU10 lamp holder to allow you to select the correct lamp for the application. Available in white, black or stainless steel finish. Not suitable for coastal application.
- 304 Stainless steel or aluminium
- PIR sensor 120° detection beam range up to 8m
- Adjustable hold time 10 seconds to 4 minutes
- Screw on cover for easy lamp change
- For use with GU10 lamps - lamp not included
- 3 Year warranty
|Colour:||Available in black, stainless steel and white|
|Material:||Stainless steel or aluminium|
|Voltage:||220V - 240V|