Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Franke Self Closing Electronic Pillar Tap F3EM1006. Complementing the Franke range of accessories is the Franke self closing electronic pillar tap, designed to improve hygiene and decrease water consumption. With good aesthetic design and very reliable technology the products meet the high demands placed on modern sanitary fittings.
- The F3EM1006 is opto-electronically controlled
- Connection to hot and cold water via hoses with integrated backflow preventer and strainers
- Control electronics, solenoid valve cartridge and sensor in all-metal housing, high-polished chromium-plated brass, with temperature lever and adjustable, turn-proof temperature stop
- Aerator with integrated flow regulator 3.0 l/min
- Activated water hygiene flushing 24 hours after last activation, safety switch-off with continuous reflection and saving of statistical data
- Option for parameterization and communication via optional, bidirectional remote control
- Battery compartment including 6 V lithium battery (CR-P2) for installation under the washbasin
- The taps are suitable for a wide range of applications in public, commercial washroom and sanitary installations
- For Warranty Information CLICK HERE
|Colour:||High polished chrome|
|Volumetric flow:||3.0L/minute at a flow pressure of 3 bar|
|Flow pressure (min):||1.0 bar|
|Flow pressure (max):||6.0 bar|