Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Zip G4 Hydrotap II BC - Boiling / Chilled / Sparkling. Zip HydoTap undercounter instant filtered boiling and chilled water unit. Boiling and chilled filtered water instantly, for workplace kitchens.
- Superior Zip G4 thermal insulation now significantly reduces standard heat loss.
- Power-Pulse™ technology maintains boiling water to within 0.2°C of settemperature.
- Tap to contain dual boiling and chilled water levers with child safety lock (when activated).
- Boiling temperature can be pre-set: from 100°C down to 68°C.
- Inbuilt 24/7 automatic timer turns power on and off over weekends orweekday periods.
- Power-PulseTM technology. New energy-saving technology applies fullpower to heat boiling water only during periods of heavy use. Cuts back to micro-pulse power during light usage periods or when unused. Also maintains boiling water temperature more precisely than ever achievablebefore.
- Also reduces accumulation of mineral scale in boilingwater appliances, but does not remove fluoride.
- Free-Flow™ bottle filling: for continuing supply of filtered water.
- The G4 is now even more energy efficient. Unlike water-cooled systems, the Zip HydroTap doesn’t waste water.
- Supplies a maximum of 22 - 25 cups of boiling water at any one time.
- Supplies a maximum of 18 cups of boiling water at any one time.
- For Warranty Information CLICK HERE
- Optional extras:
- Booster Upgrade (80 Cups/hour) 91412 - 2610039
- Font & drainer tray - 2330200
- Max boiling cups at any one time: 22 - 25 Cups
- Max chilled cups at any one time: 18 Cups
- Element rating: 1.7kW
- Phase Voltage: Single 230V
- Height: 333mm
- Width: 394mm
- Depth: 464mm