Gewiss DIN Mini Circuit Breakers 2P 6A C 4.5/6kA 2M
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Miniature circuit breaker MT45 range
- The position of the releases on the front, with magnetic turns and opposing arc chute chambers, allows a notable reduction in arc time and short-circuit strain on the mechanism
- It has therefore been possible to halve the system and lighten the mechanism, which has short pre-arc times thanks to the reduced energy
- The new mechanism has been sized and optimised by means of a sophisticated planning, engineering and testing programme
- Manual control lever with a position coherent with the contacts, allowing the circuit breaker to be used as a switch disconnector (in compliance with Standard CEI 64-8)
- Toggle joint tripping mechanism with tripping accelerator for short-circuit condition
- Electromagnets for instantaneous short-circuit tripping
- Silver-graphite contacts to maintain electrical characteristics over time
- Magnetic turns in the arc chute chambers
- Arc chute chambers with 12 reeds in a ferromagnetic material
- Shell-type terminals with anti-loosening tightening system
|Breaking capacity:||4.5/6 kA|