Gewiss Industrial Plug 2P+E 230V 32A IP67 6H
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- The technopolymers and thickness used for the parts made of insulating material guarantee an elevated degree of mechanical and chemical agent resistance
- All the sleeves and pins of the IEC 309 HP socket-outlets and plugs are surface-treated with nickel-plating to ensure full protection against corrosion, oxidation and abrasion
- All the external metallic elements of the IEC 309 HP plugs and socket-outlets are made of stainless steel (the threaded metallic inserts for the body-grip coupling of the 63-125A versions are made of brass)
|Colour:||Blue and white|
|Material:||Halogen-free in compliance with EN 50267-2-2|
|Length x height:||158mm|