GlueDevil Gasket Maker Grey 90ml
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
This stuff is a 100% RTV, permanently flexible silicone sealant that can take the heat up to 300°C - No sweat.
- A permanently flexible silicone rubber sealant which can be used to replace felt, rubber, cork, paper, and asbestos gaskets.
- Makes instant gaskets on valve covers, water pumps, oil pans, rear-end covers, thermostats, outlets, timing gear covers and whatever else needs a durable, watertight, leak-proof seal.
- Glue Devil Grey Gasket Maker withstands high and low temperatures from -60°C to 300°C and has a good resistance to oil, transmission fluid, water and anti-freeze mixtures.
|Fixture Time:||Fully cured after 10 - 12 hours|