Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
The Niky S is a single phase uninterruptible power supply with line interactive technology and sinusoidal output. It delivers a rated power of 1000VA, is managed by a microprocessor, is equipped with integrated self-diagnostics and works on cold-start. Niky S is internally equipped with valve-regulator, hermetically sealed, lead accumulator batteries.
The batteries can be easily replaced thanks to a specific door located on the front of the UPS. The presence of an electronic stabilizer (AVR) inside the UPS provides the connected loads with effective protection against any interference in the electrical mains. Thanks to the RJ11/ RJ45 sockets it offers excellent telephone/fax/modem/LAN protection.
- Single-phase line interactive UPS system
- Delivers a rated power of 1000VA - 600W
- Perfectly sinusoidal output waveform
- VI Line-interactive
- Boost and Buck AVR converter
- Control by microprocessor
- The battery is easy to replace
- RS232 communication port
- LDC display
- Built-in self-test function
- Advanced management of battery discharge
- Protection from voltage peaks and noise filter
- Protection from overload and short-circuits
- Internet Modem / LAN protection
- Option of DC start-up
- Wiring fault indicator
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Input voltage:||230 V ± 12% when powered from the mains ± 5% when battery-powered|
|Input voltage range:||160 - 290V|
|Output voltage:||230V ± 10%|
|Output voltage:||50/60 Hz +/-0.2%|
|THD Output voltage:||< 3% with linear load|
|Number of batteries:||2|
|Battery series type / voltage:||12V / 7Ah|
|Display and signals:||Four buttons and four LEDs to monitor the status of the UPS in real time|
|Protection for telephone:||RJ11 / RJ45|
|Remote management:||Available through USB and RS232 port|
|Operating temperature:||0 to 40°C|
|Relative humidity:||0 to 95% non-condensing|
|Noise level at 1m:||< 40|
|Standards:||EN62040-1, EN62040-2, EN62040-3|