Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Lesco Pipelli sockets are fitted with large, box-type terminals, with clamping plate for better cable retention and easier looping. This saves time and makes the products easy to install.
- Pipelli Flush Monobloc Single Switched Socket 1x16A + 2 x IEC
- Wipe clean, high glass finish creates an attractive and aesthetic appeal
- Fasten-from-front cable installation
- No riveting of brass tracks ensures minimal heat build-up and contact breakdown
- Double spring system provides firmer contact, minimising arcing
- Increased safety and longevity, as well as maximum current transfer
- Standard pack of 10
- SABS approved