Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- High performance and durability at less expense
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications
- Re-located operating mode lever for increased protection and durability
- Improved bit guide for increased bit stability during drilling applications
- Easy-to-grip handle gives maximum power thrust and provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip
- Soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Powerful 800 W motor delivers 2.3 J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Torque limiter stops rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced motor protection
- Forward/reverse lever - position of the switch allows brushes to be positioned so that the drill maintains same speed and torque in forward and reverse
- Variable speed trigger allows operator to adjust speed based on materials or application
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Double insulated
- Excludes drill bit
- 1 Year warranty
|Colour:||Black & teal|
|No load speed:||0 - 1,200rpm|
|Impacts per minute:||0 - 4,500ipm|