Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Choose Philips Genie energy saving light bulbs for a compact, energy-efficient and affordable alternative
- A bright and easy way to save
- This Philips energy-saving bulb is small enough to fit neatly wherever you need extra bright light at home
- Philips energy-saving bulbs are designed to last. With a lifetime of up to 8 years, you can avoid the hassle and cost of frequently replacing bulbs, while saving energy year in, year out
- Ideal for narrow luminaires
- 1 Year warranty
|Material:||Glass and plastic|
|Colour temperature:||6500K / Daylight|
|Lumen per watt:||52lm/W|
|Colour Rendering Index:||> 80 CRI|
|Lamp Life Hours:||8,000hrs|
|Power factor:||> 0.5 s|
|Voltage:||220 - 240V|