Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Philips MASTER VALUE MR16 is the series of Low Voltage (12VAC) Halogen MR16 replacements.
Not only does it employs Philips' patented solution to guarantee the broadest possible compatibility with standard 12V Halogen electronic transformers.
It also delivers beam intensity which is equivalent to the 50W Philips Halogen MR16 lamps.
The form-factor of Philips MASTER Value LED MR16 guarantees a 100% form on the backside of the lamp (exact form with Halogen lamps.)
- Part of the Philips Master value series
- Equivalent to a 50W Halogen
- Suitable for accent lighting
- Medium beam angle of 36°
- Only to apply in dry or damp locations and most of open fixtures with lamp-holders that offer sufficient space (10mm free air space)
- Not intended for use with emergency light fixtures or exit lights
- Energy Efficiency Label (EEL) : A
|Colour temperature:||2700K / Warm white|
|Lumen per watt:||57lm/W|
|Colour Rendering Index:||> 90 CRI|
|Lamp Life Hours:||40,000hrs|
|Power factor:||> 0.7 s|