Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
RECHARGER Conlog Prepaid Electricity Meter. The Conlog electricity prepaid meter will provide peace-of-mind for both landlords and tenants. Stop being surprised by a hefty electricity bill at month end, take back control of your spend.
- Prepaid meters are used to control electricity usage. Once a meter is installed, recharge vouchers need to be purchased in order to have a supply of electricity. Once the meter runs low, the meter will give a signal indicating that more recharge vouchers need to be purchased. If the kilowatt on the meter runs out, the supply is suspended
- The BEC23PL is an STS single phase prepayment meter with an integrated keypad and a common base
- Reverse energy detection
- Advanced tamper detection
- User friendly, sleek and compact
- The wall base also allows for removal of the meter for maintenance purposes without having to disconnect the supply
- The device has over 50 programmable functions, to provide a high level of customisation for each utility
- Lifetime Warranty*
- This product must in installed by a certified electrician
|Voltage:||220 - 240V|
|Maximum continuous current:||80A|
|Voltage circuit:||1.5W / ,9VA @230V|
|Basic rated current:||5A|
|Nominal power consumption:||1.31W 9 VA|