Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Designed to clean vehicles, machines, buildings,facades, etc. in the private sector
- The spray handle features a locking device. When thelock is activated, the spray handle cannot be operated
- Pump encased in shock absorbing housing
- The motor is equipped with a circuit breaker switch to prevent the motor from overheating
- Uses up to 80% less water than a garden hose to clean fast and efficiently
- The motor is equipped with a motor circuit breaker switch
- Operating temperature varies from 0 ̊-60 ̊C
- Detergent bottle and turbo nozzle included
- Safe easy-to-use product
- Highly functional and durable
- 2 Year guarantee
|Colour:||Black and red|
|Material:||Metal and plastic|
|Rated pressure:||120 bar|
|Rated flow:||6.67 l/min|
|Rated temperature:||0 - 60° C|