Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
When it comes to finding Iron Padlocks to meet your security needs, you€™re in capable hands. We supply Iron, Steel and Brass Padlocks to satisfy even the most diverse demands.
- Grey iron padlock with hardened steel shackle
- Keyed alike
- The Iron Padlock is a type of low-security padlock that is popular for its reliability
- Tested quality locks - strong and robust
- Designed to be durable, allowing you to secure your possessions with confidence
- Protective solution for your security needs
- Iron padlocks are simple but they are also very effective and easy to use
- Cost-effective investment to make - it€™s the economical choice for low-security needs
- 1 Year warranty
|Material:||Iron and steel|