Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
A disc lock is often used to deter thieves from breaking an entry by cutting or drilling the shackle. Unlike other padlocks, the disc lock has limited shackle on show, making it extremely difficult for thieves to cut the lock and gain access.
- Closed, curved shackle, the disc lock is designed to withstand all impacts
- The shackle goes around the entire circumference with the key-way right in the middle
- This type of lock is designed with the needs of business owners and homeowners in mind, providing a secure solution for restricting access to your property
- The disc shape of the lock makes it so unique, yet so simple
- Disc lock is a popular choice for any residential or commercial property because of it€™s resistance to all weathers and corrosion, providing customers with the peace of mind that their valuables are fully protected
- Clear advantages for combatingforced entry, making it difficult for thieves to tamper with your locks
- 1 Year warranty
|Size:||Available in various sizes|