Brand: Schneider Electric
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- iEM3210 TC pulse MID
- iEM3210 DIN rail-mounted energy meters ideal for sub-billing and cost allocation applications
- Easy to integrate electrical distribution measurements into customer's facility management systems
- Self powered meters
- Chain measurement (meters + CTs) accuracy class 1
- Compliance with IEC 61557-12, IEC 62053-21/22, IEC 62053-23, EN 50470-3
- Compact, 5 module width
- Graphical display for easy viewing
- Onboard Modbus
- Easy wiring (without CTs) iEM3210 series
- Double fixation on DIN rail (horizontal or vertical)
- Anti-tamper security features ensure the security of your data
- MID compliant (selected models) providing certified accuracy and data security
- Measurement accuracy: Class 1/0.5s
- Voltage: 277 to 480V AC
- Frequency: 50/60hZ
- Amperage: 63A
- Temperature: -25°C to 55° C
- Mounting: DIN rail mount
- Width: 18mm x 5
- Technical documents: Download