Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
This is the straight edge to be used with the Tru-Lock Interlocking floor tile system. The tiles can be viewed here: Interlocking Tiles
- Number of strips per pack: 3 Tiles = 1 running meter
- Permanent or temporary installation: product can be free-laid without the use of adhesive or fully adhered with the use of general polyurethane or similar adhesive
- Unique interlock makes for easy installation
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Fire retardant and resistant to most chemicals
- Non-slip and anti-fatigue design
- Good thermal insulating and sound absorbing properties
- Hard wearing: Ideal for workshops, garages, and playrooms.
- Eco-friendly manufactured from 100% recyclable material
- To be used in conjunction with Tru-Lock Interlocking Tiles
|Colour:||Available in black, green and grey|
|Finish:||Raised border and studded profile|
|Join Thickness:||5mm - bolstered join|
|Tiles per meter:||3|