VETi 1 Double Pole Isolator Switch with Indicator 30A - Black Module
Brand: Major Tech
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
VETi provides an affordable solution to decorate one of the most commonly used applications in ones living and working area. The visually appealing contemporary design adds style and individuality to any installation.
- This is a double pole isolator switch with indicator 30a from the VETi 1 product range
- This unit has black modules with either silver, gun metal or bronze cover plate
- One of the stand out features of the VETi 1 range is the ultra modern, rounded design
- Indicator Light easy identify if isolator is on or off
- The internal switch rocker is made from copper with silver tip contacts
- Made with a flame retardant polycarbonate for all the non-conductive parts
- Clearly numbered terminals with corresponding wiring diagram
- Large clamp style terminals to facilitate more secure wiring
- Tested and approved to IEC / SANS60669-1
- Suitable for a 100mm x 50mm wall box
- 1 Year warranty against manufacture defects
|Colour:||Black module with either Silver, Gun Metal or Bronze cover plate|
|Voltage:||220 - 240V|