Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Screwdriving jobs in electrical and precision engineering applications are often tedious and time-consuming. Therefore torque, working speeds and precision were focused and implemented in these screwdrivers.
- The fast-turning zone just below the rotating cap allows rapid twisting
- The Wera Black Point tip, as well as a refined hardening process, ensure long service life and enhanced corrosion protection
- The power zone has integrated soft zones near the blade tip to ensure high torque transfer for loosening or tightening screws without losing contact with the screw
- Multi-component screwdriver handle for ergonomic working
- The precision zone directly above the blade gives the user a better feel for the right rotation angle during fine adjustment work
- Indispensable for many users, including electronics technicians, opticians, precision engineers, jewellers, EDP hardware fitters and model-makers
|Colour:||Black and green|
|Material:||Metal and rubber|
|2050 PH Micro||1 x PH 00 x 60mm|
|1 x PH 0 x 60mm|
|2035 Micro||1 x 0,30 x 1,8 x 60mm|
|1 x 0,40 x 2,0 x 60mm|
|1 x 0,40 x 2,5 x 80mm|
|1 x 0,50 x 3,0 x 80mm|