Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Our DewHot geysers are more economical to run than electrical geysers. They provide hot water instantly. Don’t let surging electricity
prices and power cuts get in the way of running your business. Installation is simple and you will have access to hot water when you need it.
This stylish stainless steel gas geyser comes with a 1 year factory warranty. Installation and servicing of the appliance may only be carried out by a registered gas installer
A gas geyser cover will be required if the geyser is installed facing oncoming weather or where there isn't enough overhang or cover above the DewHot gas geyser.
Outdoor installation only.
- Domestic instant water heater with natural exhaust
- Water gas linked automatic ignition
- No pilot light to waste gas
- Flame out gas cut off
- Non return valve
- Automatic pulse ignition from two standard torch batteries (excluded)
- Stainless steel front panel
- LCD temperature gauge
- Water over heating protection (75°C)
- Low flow cut off
- On & off switch for cold or hot water
- Water pressure stabilizing design
- Starting indicator light
- DewHot Geysers are SABS approved and have permits issued by the LPGSA safety association
- Small shower
|Material:||Aluminium & Stainless steel|
|Hot Water Output:||8lt|
|Water Flow min:||240lt/hr|
|Water Flow max:||480lt/hr|
|Solenoid Lifetime:||300,000 times|
|Water Pressure min:||0.3 bar / 3m|
|Water Pressure max:||5.0 bar / 50m|
|Water overheating protection:||75°C|