Bore Concealed Diverter Mixer
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
Blutide Bore Diverter Mixer with its elegant profile, effortless control and design excellence makes this basin mixer an admirable addition to your home.
- Bore range which is sleek in its design boasting simple yet elegant lines
- Corrosion resistant with DZR brass and 304 stainless steel
- Hand polished and plated with the highest quality of copper, nickel and chrome; Blutide taps and mixers emanate a beautiful, radiant diamond finish
- Blutide concealed diverter mixer bodies are designed for ease of installation
- With two ½€� BSP inlets and two ½€� BSP outlets
- In addition the body is supplied with a plastic protective sleeve
- This sleeve protects the chrome portion of the body during plastering and tiling
- 15 Year guarantee
|Inlet:||1/2 inlets female|