BOSCH Blue Cordless Combi Drill GSB 18-2-LI 18V
Estimated Delivery Times
|Please note that where it states "Ships in", it refers to the time between a product being orderd to it physically leaving our warehouse floor in South Africa.|
|Day 1:||Order received|
|Day 2 - 5:||Payment received and cleared|
|Day 5:||Order prepared|
|Day 6:||Order shipped|
|Day 8 - 9:||Order arrives in Gaborone, Botswana. Customer to pay VAT|
|Day 10:||Transporter to clear VAT|
|Day 10 - 11:||Order ready for collection or delivery|
|Day 12:||Client receives door-to-door delivery within Gaborone|
Free* returns valid for 15 days
If you are not happy with your purchase within the first 15 days of receipt, we will collect the products at our cost, and present you with a full refund.In order for this to be applicable these basic conditions must be met:
- Products are returned unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase needs to be presented should we request it.
- Refunds are processed subject to a final inspection once received back in our warehouse.
- The 15 day window starts counting from the calendar date the order was physically received by you as the customer.
- For more details on our returns policy, refunds and product warranties click here.
- Attractive solution for the entry-level segment of professional applications
- Keyless chuck with 13mm bit holder for common accessories
- New ergonomics: Better handling due to compact design
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws
- 1 Year limited warranty
- L-BOXX 136 - 1 600 A00 1RR
- Charger AL 1820 CV - 2 607 225 424
- 1/2 L-BOXX inlay for accessories - 1 600 A00 2WC
- 1/2 L-BOXX inlay for tool - 1 600 A00 2WA
- 2 x battery GBA 18V - 1 600 Z00 036
|Material:||Metal & plastic|
|Chuck size:||1,5 - 13mm|
|Max. Torque:||Soft:||24 Nm|
|Max. drilling diameter:||Wood:||38mm|
|Max. screw driving:||8mm|
|No-load speed||1st Gear:||0 ‚¬€œ 500 rpm|
|2nd Gear:||0 ‚¬€œ 1900 rpm|